1.How quickly will my order be delivered? Every day, we ship orders throughout Europe and the UK. We always do our best to ENSURE That you receive your products as quickly as possible! Stocked items are delivered within an estimation of 3 to 7 working days with Parcelforce. In the event of long DEVIATIONS, You will be Contacted by e-mail or phone. * Please note That we do not ship to the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey)
2. What is the lowest price guarantee? It is easy! We check daily That we are cheaper than our Competitors. If you still find a product cheaper elsewhere, we will match it. Our lowest price guarantee is valid for 14 days if you send a copy of your receipt by e-mail and can prove (through a link to a cheaper site) That the same product can be Quantity for less elsewhere in the UK. This product must be in stock for immediate delivery, as well as the same model, size, color, etc. This lowest price guarantee Applies to all UK merchants, online or in-store (eBay / Amazon not included / Lowest price guarantee is not Valid for Our own campaigns / Crazy Deals).
3. Who delivers my parcel? Orders are delivered by Parcelforce via DHL, meaning They arrive at the Postal Service Center. Afterwards, They are sorted and Dispatched to your nearest depot for delivery.
When the parcel arrives at the service center, you will receive an SMS; Therefore, it is an Important Issue to Provide your mobile number When ordering.
All parcels shipped from us are both trackable and insured.
4. How much does delivery cost?
Delivery is free on orders of £ 50 or more! For orders amounting to less than £ 50, a flat shipping fee of £ 3.95 is applied, bb bb b regardless of size or weight.
5. How do I pay for my order? We offer two convenient payment options: Online Payment
Pay securely with your card! All information is translated encrypted via SSL, so no outsiders will be able to access your card details. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Eurocard and Maesto. No hidden charges for card purchases. Card payments are processed by PayEx, leading partners in the payment domain.
Pay via PayPal
PayPal is a payment service owned by eBay, and boasts over 100 million users worldwide. Hundreds of companies use this service, Which is open for bothering individual and business use. Paying with PayPal is fast and easy. The payment is made in just a few clicks, and the money is Immediately Transferred to our PayPal account. As the buyer, you do not pay any additional fees. 6. Are all products in stock? We have one of the Largest inventories of parts and accessories for motocross bikes, motorcycles and pitbikes. Our assortment alsoincludes products stocked by our suppliers. You can see on each product level on a livestock feed. Please be aware thatthis feedback is not always instant, and Could take some time to update. 8. How do I knowthat my order went through? Once you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be late to the email address you provided. Also You will receive a notification by email When your parcel is Dispatched; this includes your tracking number, as well as a link thatwill enable you to personally track your order. Please note That it can take up to 72 hours before tracking information Becomes available. If you have not received an e-mail confirmation or notification from us, we strongly recommend checking your spam folder. You can always contact us for tracking information, as well. You Can Also track your order
here , by simply inputting your 7-digit order number.
Click here to proceed to returns
You May return or exchange any item within 60 days of purchase, as long as it is unused and still in its original packaging. Electronics, such as boxes and CDI ignition system, Can not Be Returned. This Also Applies to food products, such as dietary supplements and energy drinks. Special-ordered products are not guaranteed. 10. I want to exchange to ...?
Color and size exchanges are free. We pay for the return shipping! Click here for more information.
If You Decide to return an unwanted item, You will be charged a fee £ 9 administration.
11. Can I cancel an order? If you wish to cancel an order, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible, at 0151 80-80-029 . If your order is in the midst of being processed, or has been alreadyloggedin Dispatched, then we are unable-to accomodate cancellations. You must send the products back as a return. 12. A product arrived damaged. What should i do now? When you receive your order, it is an Important Issue to inspect the condition of the parcel Immediately. Should the packaging be damaged in any way, please bring this to the attention of the delivery driver. NOTE: It is Important That You make a neat Damage Claim. Be sure to get a confirmation of damage from the courier, then contact Customer Service at 0151 80-80-029. We thoroughly inspect every item before it is related to you. Should a product be damaged upon delivery, please send detailed pictures
firstname.lastname@example.org so this matter can be resolved promptly. 13. In Received the wrong product. What do I do now? In the event That you receive the wrong product, please contact Customer Service at 0151 80-80-029 or email email@example.com to DISCUSS how the situation will be rectified . Always check before mounting Party to ENSURE They will properly fit your bike. We are not Responsible for the consequential damage of installing faulty parts or products translate into error. Compensation for defective or incorrect items is limited to the purchase price.
14. How long do newsletter campaign deals load?
Newsletters That are related by e-mail are Weekley deals. Prices are changed back to the original price after 7 days. Limited to stock amount.
15. What if my parcel is ruined or lost in transit? All parcels shipped from us are both trackable and insured. Please contact Customer Service at 0151 80-80-029 to arranging a refund or replacement. 16. Is the dispatch of my order delayed? If the dispatch of your order is delayed, You will be Notified by e-mail or text message. As the customer, you always have the right to cancel your purchase. We do everything in our power to satisfy your orders. There are, however, limited Circumstances in Which delays are unavoidable, such as When a supplier is unable-to fulfill its commitment to us.
17. The order status?
Using your 7-digit order number, you can monitor the status of your order here .